Music Monopoly – How To Make Money Using Your Beats In TV/Film
Learn how to place your beats in TV/Film projects and get paid quarterly royalties for the rest of your life. In this course, you’ll learn the exact steps I took to get my music placed in thousands of episodes of TV shows like Bad Girls Club, Dateline NBC, Millionaire Matchmaker, Keeping Up With The Khardashians, Low Winter Sun, and many more.
- 1.theProducer beatsfortv.com 3:59
- 2.theGame beatsfortv.com 5:24
- 3.thePie beatsfortv.com 4:31
- 4.t.v.Music beatsfortv.com 8:35
- 6.theP_.R.O.s beatsfortv.com 6:56
- 5.filmMusic beatsfortv.com 3:56
- 7.thePlacements beatsfortv.com 6:23
- 8.theLicense beatsfortv.com 5:08
- 9.theDeals beatsfortv.com 6:04
- 10.theCuesheets beatsfortv.com 4:08
You Will Learn
How TV/Film Music Licensing Works
How To Get Your Beats Placed In TV/Film
How And When You Get Paid Your Royalties
How Music Publishing Deals Work
How To Set Up Your ASCAP, BMI, Or SESAC
What’s Inside This Course?
55 Mins In Length
Mp3 Audio Format Included For EZ Listening & Learning On The Go
There are no reviews yet.